My 'Friend Date' With Andy

My fellow bloggers have been asking me to blog about my experience meeting Andy. As you may or may not know, he invited me to the Christmas party of a popular Cable TV Show back on the Secret Santa 2008 episode of the show.

I need to walk a delicate balance here as I want to the my fellow Seven Second Delay fans know what went down as I did accept the invitation, but I don't want Andy to think that every time he's nice to me I'll run off and blog about it.

So I'll say the following about my 'friend date' with Andy...

The party was at the fashionable Hollywood & Highland.
I did bring a friend with me to the party (my lovely betrothed).
Our names were on the list, just like Andy promised.
We saw many of the stars of a certain popular Cable TV Show.
We used our two free drink tickets on Diet Coke and Bottled Water.
We met Andy and he's very nice in person (as I think you'd all expect).
We left about an hour after we arrived.

That's it. A great time was had by all.

Oh, and if you're wondering if there was any 'just in fun' leg grabbing or kissing that was threatened at the end of the Secret Santa show, I'll say this....

I never kiss and tell.