You Hate Salamander! Why?



Pictures from the excellent John Dalton.

BONUS: Drunk Ken Ringtones


(Download "Boo!")


(Download "Salamander")


(Download "Salamander, Extended Version")


(Download "I apologize Tony Shalhoub")


(Download "Not really sincere")


(Download "Belieb in the Bible")


(Download "Mountain Goos")


(Download "Meal Ticket")

I am accepting more ringtone requests in the comments section. DJ Irwin has requested a soundboard!

Also, check out Mountain Goats fans who can't make sense of the show. I loved this comment: "Is the schtick of the drunk guy and embarrassed cohost a typical fixture of the show? It was certainly odd."

16 comments:

Rhett said...

That's funny you thought to make a ringtone... the instant Ken slurred "I'm sorry, Tony Shalhoub" I thought "That would make a funny ringtone!"

It cannot be argued: we got our $5 worth this time.

Anne Yen said...

This was the best thing I've seen all year. So glad I was there! Poor Ken.

ps said...

I think this was the funniest thing I've ever heard on the radio! Ken, drink lots of water, take an aspirin, and eat some crackers!

Listener zero said...

Five out of five stars! BIG, BIG STARS!

Chris said...

"That wasn't a sincere apology!" would make a great ringtone... Thanks for the posts!

Anonymous said...

So bummed I didn't get to see this live. Oh why oh why didn't I go? Please post more video of sloshy Ken! Best show in years!

Tingu said...

Fantastic show. Funniest apology by Andy: "It's a listener sponsored station"

Sabrina Veksler said...

Can you please make a ringtone out of the complete exchange, "You hate salamanders. Why??" "Do I have to start again." "No." "WHYYY do you hate salamanders??"


thank you!

Mike Noble said...

you don't belive in the bible! why!

ANGE said...

Thanks for all the suggestions! Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

"You're always saying Tony Shalhoub's your meal ticket."

Anonymous said...

I had no idea Tony Shalhoub was such a pompous ass.

Anonymous said...

Therre were a number of "Oh God"'s and "I'm sooooo drunk".

Stacey said...

Oh please! A ringtone that pairs a groaning Ken with 'Oh Crap'

Eric The Moor said...

It sounded like Ken was about to throw up on Tony Shaloub any second.

Listener zero said...

http://forums.usanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=440997