More of Andy's Jokes!

First of all, I pledged. Did you?

Secondly, my name is Grant a.k.a Grant In Burbank a.k.a. the guy who told Andy's joke onstage back in October.

Thirdly, after I told that joke, Andy gave me a bunch of new jokes to tell, and this past Wednesday I dedicated a whole portion of my set to Andy's jokes. This crowd was a little light for a Wednesday, but I think most of the jokes were well received. I'll let you be the judge...



Next time I promise to commit them to memory and not use the index cards. I'll also try to 'SELL' them more.

More from the front lines of comedy soon!

3 comments:

jwgh said...

Good job! I think that you made good use of the note cards.

Raj said...

Nice post, Grant.

Hey, tell some of your own jokes. If they tank, blame it on Andy...

pfapfap said...

I enjoyed the delivery. You made the audience pity the author. And I'm a big fan of the prostitution school joke.