F.E.E.T.B.U.M.P.E.R.S.

September 5, 2007: Kraig, Please Come Over for Gay Sex

CRAIG: Did we bump? Ah, you said so, I don't recall that, but apparently we were close.

OFFICER: Yeah, we'll your foot did touch mine, on my side of the stall.

CRAIG: All right.

OFFICER: Okay, And then with the hand. Um, how many times did you put your hand under the stall?

CRAIG: I don't recall. I remember reaching down once. There was a piece of toilet paper back behind me and picking it up.

OFFICER: Okay. Was your was your palm down or up when you were doing that?

CRAIG: I don't recall.

OFFICER: Okay. I recall your palm being up. Okay.

CRAIG: All right.

The entire transcript can be found here.

4 comments:

Evan said...

yay! my mnemonic device continues to make headlines.

SueB said...

fTHIS IS FOR THE SEPT 12th hSHOW:

It's funny to hear Andy crack himself up so much.

Joe said...

How often do you guys listen to 7sd
I think there are several REALLY good ones (the Poetry Slam episode from the 90s) that I've listen to at least 100 times..

I'm not being sarcastic

listener alex said...

This episode was hilarious, I had tears in my eyes when Andy was doing the Mickey Mouse thing. I could have listed to the whole transcript.