Seven Second Delay Live 3/24

Trying to figure out what to write here and I REALIZED.... Shoot, the show's on!?!?!?

Ehhh, It's truly a marathon-hangover episode. So let's move on.

SEVEN SECOND DELAY RETURNS LIVE AT THE UPRIGHT CITIZEN'S BRIGADE THEATER IN MANHATTAN. FIVE BUCKS GETS YOU THROUGH THE DOOR, A GOOD INTERWEB CONNECTION AT 6PM-7PM, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24TH GETS YOUR EARS THRU THE...BROADCAST AIRWAVE-DOOR- ALRIGHT, THAT SUCKED! 'TIS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I'VE BLOGGED HERE. ANYTHING FOR YOU, ANGE!!!!!

Joining the guys will be actor-comedian Eugene Mirman, whom I seen live and recommend to see live and wrote a book that I'd like to read and has great CD's out and was great in the elevator on HBO's Flight of the Conchords but really I want him to bring the Marvelous Crooning Child to the stage, Poez the Poet, a spoken-word artist/street performer whose legacy harkens back to the gritty NY artscene in the 70s-80s with the likes of William Burroughs, Richard Hell, Suzanne Vega and Andy (yup, Andy), and Franklin Bruno, a musician and music critic and former Mountain Goat so Ken can finally ask those questions he was too drunk to ask John Darnielle.

Oh, and also...



"Mommy, why does my sandwich taste funny??"

He better not wuss out on us; all I'll say...

The UCB Theater is located at 307 West 26th Street in Manhattan (map), near the corner of 8th Avenue.