The Last Post of the Rest of Your Life

We don't need to write anything ever again.

May 2, 2007: The No-Lulls Fight Show

I was in a fight one time. And I was... a girl.

Don't know if I'm supposed to say anything or not...

I really got into a huge fight with someone. Because it was a snowy night on a golf course and I, uh, I had a lot of clothes on, obviously, and someone pushed my friend down the hill -- it was a boy -- and I was forced to get into a huge fistfight with a, a guy. And I was about 18. And I just wailed, it was amazing, just punch punch punch. And, uh, then, I took off my cap, or somebody took off my cap, and turned out it was a girl, and he was very embarrassed. But the truth is I just wanted to keep slugging him because...

It was awful. And that's my whole story, you know, girls get into fights too... And uh, I have to leave now. Goodbye.

7 comments:

Oliver said...

I have to say this show was somehow better than usual. There was a bit more energy in Andy and Ken, the pacing worked out great, and the dead horse really took a beating.

Dave said...

Awesome show guys. I actually laughed out loud at work, making others wonder what was wrong with me.

Dave said...

P.S. Punch punch punch!

Anonymous said...

girls get into fights TOOOOOOOOOOO

Joe said...

The guys are using a gimmick (again). First the girls giggling, then replaying that girls story about her knocking that guy out

Not that it wasnt good. But figure the chicks story getting old after being replayed for a couple of shows

Bring back the benediction Ken!

Anonymous said...

I agree with bringing back the Benediction!

Steve Barton said...

That's a great story -- where do I go to hear it again?