I Was Ringo

While this blog isn't normally a gossip column, boy do I have a juicy tidbit of tabloid for all of you. I think it's going to make a real splash in all the papers tomorrow. I heard from one of Kurt Russel's PAs that he apparently sent her out in the middle of the night to buy Depends while on the set for the film Poseidon. Not only that, but he apparently was also seen tipping a waitress at Coy's almost $400 recently. All of this adds up to one thing, which was confirmed by Chris Robinson's rants and slander at a big Hollywood gathering last month.

Kurt Russel is incontinent.

This is no laughing matter, but tell all your friends. To learn more about this hot story, you should listen to this week's episode of Seven Second Delay here (RealAudio) or here (MP3).

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad show. Bad, bad show.

I am so looking forward to the Jews Who Taunt (and the Goys who Love Them) series, especially the one with the two Andys, Breckman and Kaufman.

Dreadful show.

So, six more lemons like this and last week's and it's all over?

SueB said...

Are they breaking up, finally?

love the show... (well, not this one really)

Jacob Haller said...

I didn't think it was that bad! I think any show where Andy doesn't want to leave at the end is a step in the right direction.

It is worrying that two of the past few shows have involved prank calls, though.

Anonymous said...

Well, there was one treat in this hour: hearing Andy panic and abandon a call, claiming to have the wrong number. I think that's a first.

robin.g said...

That courtesy call guy really called? Really?

Anonymous said...

Of course, congratulations on your new son, Andy!

Live Briss?

Eep said...

I agree with jacob. For some reason, I find the shows where things go too smoothly to be a little less good. I tune in for the fatal flaw.

Anonymous said...

Ken sounded tired.

Station Manager Ken said...

That telemarketer was pure luck. If he hadn't called, the show would've really sucked, but that redeemed it a little bit, for me at least.

Yeah, I really couldn't believe that Andy chickened out of that call to Kurt Russell's agent. That is indeed a first. It's true that it was because that guy was from Andy's own agency.

It's the first time I've seen Andy exhibit anything that resembled...shame.

So that was two bad shows in a row, huh? I'll take your word for it. I can't tell anymore.

-ken

alex said...

I liked this show. Andy getting ascared was a big highlight.

lorne said...

The show had a good premise and if Andy had actually completed a phone call, it would have been a good show. But Ken's diagnosis was right...the lack of any preparation doomed it. A little piece of paper with the right phone numbers on it would have made all the difference.

listener danyo said...

Yeah, it was a good show! I think "anonymous" is Andy's nemesis Hunter.

David said...

Belated thanks for arranging my buck fifty, Andrea! You're awesome! I spend my money on candy at a Mexican grocery store. . . and I thought of Andy as I ate that sweet candy.